- Now you can use Hold/Retrieve function in Touch POS.
- In Touch POS, Order taking screen the default layout of products was Alphabetical. Now you can arrange the order manually.
- In Touch POS, now you can color the products with different colors to differentiate them from others.
- It is possible to increase/decrease the button size of products and subgroup/submenu in Touch POS Order taking screen.
- In earlier versions of RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6, if we tried to escape to the previous screen from Quick Mode we had to re login into the Software. But now we can escape to the previous screen by clicking the Exit button.
- It is very easy to switch from Quick mode to Table Mode with just one keystroke. If you are using Quick Mode as your default transaction mode, in Touch POS, you can easily switch to the table mode by pressing the ‘1’ key from your keyboard.
- To increase the flexibility of searching in reports new functionality added as dynamic search.
- Now you can add Transportation charges with the purchase cost, without adding them in the bill amount.
- RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 is now available with two type of button layout as Classic Style and Advance Style.
- New option added in Touch POS as submenu and sub-modifier, to make the Touch POS transaction more flexible.
- In Touch POS, order taking screen, now clicking the ‘Add’ Button will increase the quantity of the selected product by 1. Click this button as many times as you require to increase the quantity of the selected product. Alternatively use the ‘Less’ Button to decrease the Quantity of the product.
- To make the touch easier, the size of the Touch Keypad has been increased in the login screen.
- To make the touch easier, the size of the list in the Touch POS has been increased.