Steps are as follows:
- Set “Enable Child = Yes” in the Sales Option to allow using Product Child ID in Sale Invoice (Touch POS) transactions.
Condition 1 : There are 4 child present with stock
- It will take the child on FIFO basis by default.
- If Sale Qty > Stock in Hand of the selected child item then it will not check negative stock.
Condition 2 : There are 4 child present without stock or negative stock.
- It will select the last child.
Condition 3 : If there is no child found
- It will take zero child | 4-digit-code + 0000 + 000 | (current setup)
Condition 4 : If you scan the 11 digit code in register mode
- It will not check the negative stock.
Note: It is not linked with "Allow Negative Stock" and "Check max stock qty" in the Sales Option.